Fellini Events is a Fellini Network group company responsable for all the events hospitability.
Fellini Events offers quality services regarding Accommodation, Transport, Airline tickets and others.
Fellini Events offers a complete services package to its client always with the maximum agility and economy avoiding corcerns.
The client can purchase our services by visiting this website, by our e-mail ((firstname.lastname@example.org)) or we will be pleased to answer you by phone (+ 55 51 3216 6300) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Fellini Events has a wide range of payment methods for your convenience. Check the best solution for you!
If you have not found the answer to your question, please contact us through the form.
+55 (51) 3216 6300
+ 55 (51) 981 178 888
You have successfully registered. Would you like to register another e-mail address?back
• Rates include breakfast and taxes;
• Voluntary Tourism tax ranging from $ 2.00 to $ 3.00 must be paid directly to the hotel;
• Check-in only authorized at or after official check-in time. Early Check-in is only possible if the room is available and should be paid directly to the hotel;
• Check-out after 12 AM is only possible upon availability and should be paid directly to the hotel;
• In the case of a no-show, Fellini Turismo does not exempt the host from paying his stay, and will stay aligned with the hotel´s policy;
• Fellini Turismo is aligned with each hotels policy concerning the accommodation rates for children.
• The prices and availability given in the quote may change without previous notice;
• Only the issue of e-ticket guarantees the price;
• Fellini Turismo is aligned with airline policies concerning ticket prices for children;
• Fellini Turismo is a member of IATA – International Air Transportation Association, that aims to regulate and set standards of quality among Tour Operators and all Airlines, benefiting the final costumer who can experience the highest level of professionalism; All other conditions are aligned with the policy of each Airline company.
•The place and time of departure of the tours are set by Fellini Turismo and Fellini will not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused by delayed passengers.
• The passenger is responsible for any extra cost that he/she has engendered.
• Tours bought at the event must be paid there and then.
• Tours bought before the event or not at the booth must respect the payment method mentioned below in the payments section;
• You must supply your identification number in order to purchase a tour;
• A minimum of 10 passengers are needed in order for a tour to be confirmed.
• Children of 5 years old or under may participate for free.
• Fellini Turismo reserves itself the right to cancel any tour offered in cases of absolute necessity;
• The client will be asked to show his Voucher to the guide or driver before starting the tour;
• Tours operated by Fellini Turismo respect all existing environmental regulations and are carried out by professionals with good professional records.
• If the flight ticket has not been issued by Fellini Turismo it is mandatory to inform the company of the flight arrival and departure information;
• Fellini Turismo is not responsible of picking-up or dropping-off passengers who did not inform the company of their full flight information;
• For regular transfers, every passenger is subject to wait if his/her flight arrives before the official transfer leaving time;
• Regular transfers are a non-exclusive service with date and time of departure previously established. Private transfers are an exclusive service booked in advance and with date and time set by the client, taking traffic and technical feasibility into account;
• Fellini Turismo needs to be informed of any flight changes.
• Unless they occupy a seat for themselves, children under 5 years old do not pay for transfers.
• Passengers are responsible for their belongings;
• Transfers between hotels and the event (if applicable) have previously scheduled times that are approved by the organizers of the event and that are in accordance with the scientific and social schedule. These transfer timetables will not be modifiable under any circumstance;
• The vehicles are all insured and respect legislation in force.
• The prices Fellini Turismo offer are exclusive;
• The contract must be signed before retrieving the vehicle;
• The basic requirements for renting a vehicle are the following: being over 21 years old, having a driver’s license with a validity of at least 2 years and no restrictions, and having a valid passport;
• Rentals including drivers have to respect the previously agreed upon schedules;
• Any other conditions respect the legislation in force and the contract with the relevant car rental company.
• For payments by bank transfers, it is mandatory to send the deposit slip by fax;
• For payments by credit card VISA, it is mandatory to send the debit authorization signed as well as copies of the necessary documents;
• For billed or parceled payments a registration approval is necessary, and the deadlines vary according to the nature of the contracted services.
• The issue of invoices is electronic and it is held at the company;
• Once issued, the invoice cannot be canceled;
• The invoices will be available for withdrawal at the Fellini Turismo booth during the event. It will only be sent upon request;
• For services hired until 10 working days before the event, the invoice (is requested), will be sent by post to the indicated address;
• Data corrections or modifications are only accepted if requested in writing;
• In the case of flights, the ticket is the invoice.
• All cancellations are subject to a $ 50.00 fee. Cancellations requested within 45 days before the event will benefit from a full refund (minus the cancellation fee);
• Cancellations requested between 45 and 21 days prior to the event will be partially refunded. The client will be charged the price of one night and the cancellation fee;
• Cancellations requested 20 days or less before the event will not benefit from a refund;
• Fellini will start sending out refunds 10 days after the event;
• Cancellation and refund requests will only be accepted in writing.
These terms and acknowledgments are in line with Law 8078 of September 11 1990,
Resolution 4107 of 28 July 2004, the DAER, as well as other laws in force.